MOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOP

Mix of Pros Official Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gangstazthug
Not Noob
Not Noob

Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts   Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 9:35 pm

Well I think everyone should just speak how they feel of the situation and how they liked/disliked the clan.

We had a good run mop and thankyou spades and dye for accepting my noob ass and making me co lead. I had alot of fun and laughed alot while in this clan. Our potential grew fast and strong and we became a great clan. I believe however SA is dying and I really have no interest in it either. Ballistick is never coming out and theres no point to keep playing without you Spades and Dye and sniper. I'm quitting as well I wanted this clan to be my last so i will let it be. See you guys around ill be on site from time to time. To bad i dont have ps3 i gots xbox so i cant play live with you guys.
MOP 4 Life Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Dot
Admin
Admin
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts   Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 11:06 am

Stick Arena sucks anyway. I say it's for the better that the clan moved onto COD4, this way you're not stuck on the computer, playing some shitty free flash game with a shitload of hackers.
Back to top Go down
https://pros.darkbb.com
gangstazthug
Not Noob
Not Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts   Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 2:15 pm

Dot wrote:
Stick Arena sucks anyway. I say it's for the better that the clan moved onto COD4, this way you're not stuck on the computer, playing some shitty free flash game with a shitload of hackers.
yea it did but it was something to do when bored. But like i said i have 360 not ps so i cant play with you guys anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Admin
Admin
Dot

PostSubject: Re: Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts   Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:07 pm

gangstazthug wrote:
Dot wrote:
yea it did but it was something to do when bored. But like i said i have 360 not ps so i cant play with you guys anyways.
I have a 360. So you're not alone.

..I wonder if anyone will ever see this, or check the forums ever again. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://pros.darkbb.com
gangstazthug
Not Noob
Not Noob

PostSubject: Re: Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts   Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 8:03 pm

[quote="Dot"]
gangstazthug wrote:
Dot wrote:
I have a 360. So you're not alone.

..I wonder if anyone will ever see this, or check the forums ever again. Sad[/quote
i saw it. but i doubt any one else will see this haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts   Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mop Clan Retirement Thoughts
Page 1 of 1