MOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOP

Mix of Pros Official Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

vacation...... (SORTA ABOUT THE CLAN )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
spade1
Leader
Leader
spade1

vacation......  (SORTA ABOUT THE CLAN ) Empty
PostSubject: vacation...... (SORTA ABOUT THE CLAN )   vacation......  (SORTA ABOUT THE CLAN ) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 12:42 pm

-IMPORTANT READ THIS----- Spades is off to vacation on friday... and will be back thursday. This means clans will be looking for war and trying to end it by the time im back. SO dont accept anything from anybody until im back.They will try to attack mop why im not here so be on your guard.
Back to top Go down
Dot
Admin
Admin
Dot

vacation......  (SORTA ABOUT THE CLAN ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: vacation...... (SORTA ABOUT THE CLAN )   vacation......  (SORTA ABOUT THE CLAN ) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2008 5:06 pm

spade1 wrote:
-IMPORTANT READ THIS----- Spades is off to vacation on friday... and will be back thursday. This means clans will be looking for war and trying to end it by the time im back. SO dont accept anything from anybody until im back.They will try to attack mop why im not here so be on your guard.
I will be gone too (We're going on a Ski (We snowboard) Trip), so be on your best behavior. If I come back and see the forums have turned to hell I will ban the participants of the destruction of the forums.
Back to top Go down
https://pros.darkbb.com

vacation...... (SORTA ABOUT THE CLAN )
Page 1 of 1