MOP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
MOP

Mix of Pros Official Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My kickass computer.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dot
Admin
Admin
Dot

My kickass computer. Empty
PostSubject: My kickass computer.   My kickass computer. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:17 pm

My keyboard:
My kickass computer. 13477
The buttons on the left are all dedicated to gaming, they say WALK, DUCK, JUMP, W,A,S,D, (with Q and E), etc.
There are three colors you can change by the touch of a button, red, blue and purple; I have mine set to blue, because everything else on my computer is black with blue lights. It looks fucking kickass.
My speakers:
My kickass computer. 41JxngyAO6L
My mouse:
My kickass computer. Plasma-news
My computer case:
My kickass computer. ATXB8KLW-BK-0_250

They all look exactly as they do in the pictures. It's a BEAUTIFUL computer, and the specs are pretty high up; I don't know the specs, I know my processor is like, a 8400, and I have back-to-back video cards, I think 8600's, dunno if its GTX or GTS or GT or whatever. I have 2GB of ram.
My dad builds computers (not for a living, but just about every computer he's ever had he built) and he said there is nothing this computer won't run on the highest settings; he's right. Everything I try runs perfect, though I don't have Crysis, and I want to see if I can play it on the highest settings.
Back to top Go down
https://pros.darkbb.com
Bazo0ka
Not Noob
Not Noob
Bazo0ka

PostSubject: Re: My kickass computer.   My kickass computer. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 7:38 pm

no1 cares..
Back to top Go down
Dot
Admin
Admin
Dot

PostSubject: Re: My kickass computer.   My kickass computer. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 10:12 am

Bazo0ka wrote:
no1 cares..
Don't post.
Back to top Go down
https://pros.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kickass computer.   My kickass computer. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My kickass computer.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum